The Bridge Gallery is Done!
I've entered all counties now so the Gallery is done at least until there are some new entries to add. There are some small things to fix but I think I will put off any major updates for awhile. That was a lot of work!
The next thing will be to add multiple pictures for some of the more interesting bridges. I've got lots more pictures of the bridges I visited and found some commercial software that will help generate these galleries. This probably won't happen till next year although I will play around with one or two entries in the meantime.
Let me know about any broken links.
The next thing will be to add multiple pictures for some of the more interesting bridges. I've got lots more pictures of the bridges I visited and found some commercial software that will help generate these galleries. This probably won't happen till next year although I will play around with one or two entries in the meantime.
Let me know about any broken links.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home