Improved Captions for the Bridge Maps

Titles Added to Google Maps
I discovered how to add the bridge name to the Google maps so when you link to a bridge map you will see the Structure File Number and bridge name (if there is one) in the map information bubble. I'm thinking about trying to get a thumbnail picture there too.
An alterntive is to use Google Earth to put all the bridge pictures and information on a 3D satellite map. If you haven't seen these maps, download Google Earth and take a look. Impressive! The bridge information can be published using google earth for everyone to access just like a webpage. I know how to do this, however, it takes a computer with a fast 3D graphic card and a broadband Internet connection in order to view these maps so I will probably wait awhile before doing this.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home