Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Reconciliation is Done!

I've completed the first run-through reconciling the latest OHBI list with this Bridge List. There will be some "polishing" needed to fix the errors that must have crept in but the heavy lifting is done!

I was very pleased to find that the new list is considerably "cleaner" than any previous one I've seen and so it took less time than I had anticipated. I was able to clear up some missing or incorrect bridge locations and other errors in the Bridge List. A few dozen new bridges have been added to the list, however, a few do not have locations because of missing data and it will take some further work. The bridge list has grown to almost 600 entries.

I have edited the welcome page text so you might want to re-read these sections.

I have not yet added some recent additions from contributors. I hope to get this done in the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home