Friday, October 07, 2005

Any More County Engineers Out There?


SFN 3231925
Every so often I get email from a county engineer or someone connected to these offices. They tend to have lots of interesting information about bridges. So I hope to hear from more. Dan Bennett recently sent in information and this photo of what likely is the Moffitt Bridge in Hancock Co. SFN 3231925.

I have made 12 new entries as a result of recent visits by Jeremy Clevenger to bridge sites in Ashtabula, Lorain, Erie, Huron, Columbiana and Jefferson counties. We are making great progress on the list thanks to major contributions by several of you “bridgers”.

Jeremy also found a few additional undocumented bridges. I hope to organize these into a separate table and add it to the website soon. It should be interesting to try to ID these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home