Saturday, September 17, 2005

Jeremy Clevenger's Contributions

I'd like to welcome a new contributor to the Website. Jeremy Clevenger has submitted a lot of information about bridges in Ashtabula, Summit, Portage, Stark and Guernsey Counties that have been added to the list. I hope to be able to add photographs to his confirmations in the near future. With people like Jeremy maybe we'll be able to account for all 550 bridges while there is still an Internet!

Jeremy was able to locate SFN 3031705 on Bridge Rd (TR 186) I've been trying to track down that one for some time. Now I've been able to add the L/L coordinates to it! Good work Jeremy!

He also found an unreported bridge in Cuyahoga Falls, Summit County, which I've added to the list. Note sure on the build date but we'll include it for the time being.

Jeremy was unable to confirm 7751036, which is on the national register and was supposed to have been moved to Akron. It does not appear to be present in the Google Satellite Photo either. I'll need to do some work on that! I hope I just had bad coordinate information and its really out there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home