A New Gallery Section is Under Construction.

I have decided to eliminate the "Confirmed Bridges" section in favor of a new "Gallery Section". This consists of a clickable Ohio Map that will take you to the bridges for a particular county. Only existing bridges will be shown, which makes the "Confirmed Bridges" section redundant! The gallery section should have more appeal for the casual bridge enthusiast. The Bridge List will remain in its reference format for the serious bridge hunter/researcher (you know who you are).
The Gallery Section includes clickable thumbnails of the bridges. Initially only a single picture will be available but I intend to expand it include multiple pictures of some bridges. A motivation for the change was to facilitate the capability to present galleries of pictures rather than just single pictures.
Presently, the new format is in test mode. Click on Ashland County to see how it looks. The programming is done now I just need to input the data, which will be added over the next few weeks.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home