New Additions from Todd Wilson
Todd has been visiting bridges on the Muskingum River and I've added a couple of bridges to Muskingum County as a result. Both are newer than 1920 but are interesting multispan structures. He confirmed that the big Malta bridge in Morgan Co. is still in service.
Todd also reports finding an abandoned bridge in Noble county. Like the Crider Rd bridge in Richland Co. this was an interstate highway casualty (I-77). I was unable to find an SFN for this bridge. It was probably abandoned in about 1970 so was probably unlisted many years ago.
Todd also reports finding an abandoned bridge in Noble county. Like the Crider Rd bridge in Richland Co. this was an interstate highway casualty (I-77). I was unable to find an SFN for this bridge. It was probably abandoned in about 1970 so was probably unlisted many years ago.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home