Numerous Ohio River Bridges Added

Photo Todd Wilson
We have a new contributor to the website! Todd Wilson is a civil engineering student at Carnegie Mellon and works as a traffic engineer in Pittsburgh. He sent lots bridge reports and photos, which I have been busy adding to the website. These are mainly large Ohio River Bridges like the Ironton-Russell Bridge shown above. So take a look at counties along the Ohio River to see these new entries. I retired a few of my satellite pictures thanks to Todd's contributions.
Todd is a long time bridge enthusiast who has also contributed to the Venangoil.com website. The pictures of these Ohio river bridges have convinced me I need to drive the Ohio River myself. I've been planning this for awhile. I'll probably take a few days this summer and follow if from near E. Liverpool to Cincinnati.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home