July 4th Weekend
I visited some bridge sites in Perry and Muskinghum Counties this past weekend. At least I tried to! I was able to confirm that 6046428 and 6433464 were replaced but had trouble locating the other bridges. My GPS seemed to be ignoring my position entries so I will have to figure out why its acting-up before looking for more bridges. Its been strange after I downloaded some additional maps for my up coming vacation. I suspect its a software bug related to that!
I also gave up trying to find 6046193 because CR-40 leading to it from SR-666 was nothing more than two wheel tracks in the dirt. I guess I'm a bit gun-shy after last week's "adventures" but I find myself less willing to follow some of these "roads". Someday I will try approaching it from the north via CR 164, that's at least gravel.
I also gave up trying to find 6046193 because CR-40 leading to it from SR-666 was nothing more than two wheel tracks in the dirt. I guess I'm a bit gun-shy after last week's "adventures" but I find myself less willing to follow some of these "roads". Someday I will try approaching it from the north via CR 164, that's at least gravel.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home