Saturday, June 11, 2005

Additions to Morrow, Knox and Richland Counties


Gatton Rock Bridge in Richland Co.

I updated a few more bridges in Morrow County today both were Pratt Pony Half-Hips. These were near Knox County so I checked on two more bridges in that county. Both were gone, one being replaced the other torn down (4237552). I have pictures of the piers!

I continued on to Richland County to the north. There are only five bridges on the list for this county and I managed to get to four. Two bridges were gone. Two: 7034474 and 7035462 were nice Through Truss bridges. The former is shown in the photo. This bridge is in a park setting and is a good one to visit. The second bridge is recorded as a Pratt but its actually a (rare) Warren Through. It had a very photogenic building next to it that was partially collapsed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home