Changes in Availability of the Ohio Bridge Inventories
Some of the Ohio Bridge Inventory files that I provided links to in the Bibliography sections apparently are no longer available from the ODOT website. (At least I can not find them after they reorganized their website!) From the number of hits I have received for these files there seems to be broad interest in obtaining them. Consequently I have changed the links to download the 2006 Ohio Bridge Inventory, the 2007 Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory and a PDF of the Second Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory, Evaluation and Preservation Plan (1990) directly from oldohiobridges.com.
I don't think there are copyright issues with this since it is public information derived from a state government source.
I don't think there are copyright issues with this since it is public information derived from a state government source.
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home