Website Problems!
OldOhioBridges.com may disappear from time to time as I sort out technical problems with my present hosting service, so don't be surprized if you can't find the website or are not able to email me at ron@oldohiobridges.com (you may try using an alternate email if this happens: ronjones@insight.rr.com). Hopefully these problems will be fixed in the next week or so when I complete moving everything to a new service. This page, which is served by google should continue to work so you may bookmark it and check it for updates, even if there is an outage on OldOhioBridges.com.June 4, 2008
The website has been successfully moved to a new hosting service (BlueHost). What a PITA! As far as I know everything is working, although I see some minor formatting issues. Let me know if you notice any problems. Now I can get back to updating the site! Thanks to everyone who sent pictures during the changover. rj
Click Picture for Full Size
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home